Buildings & Contents Insurance

At Mortgage Select, we have a dedicated Buildings & Contents Insurance Specialist who can help look after your home insurance needs.

All of the quotes that we offer are from 5-star DEFAQTO rating companies to give you the peace of mind that you have competitive cover in place.

We can tailor the cover to suit your requirements and budget, and our Specialist is available to support you with any questions you may have.

We understand that there is a lot involved with a house purchase. Our Specialist will take care of the Buildings & Contents for you and ensure that your cover is in place when you need it, meaning there is one less thing for you to worry about.

house insurance
saving a house
flooded living room

What is Buildings & Contents Insurance?

Buildings Insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property. Contents Insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing the contents within your home.

Is Buildings & Contents Insurance compulsory?

Buildings Insurance is a condition of your mortgage and must be in place on exchange of contracts, or if you are purchasing a new build property it must be in place on completion. Your solicitor will require a copy of your policy schedule.

Contents Insurance is optional however it does come highly recommended to ensure that your personal possessions and contents within your home are covered.

To discuss your Buildings & Contents requirements, please give us a call to speak to our Specialist on 01823 323600.