A Mortgage Advisor is a professionally trained person who specialises in mortgage advice and arrangement. Our advisors here at Mortgage Select are fully qualified and have many years of experience between them.
Independent Mortgage Advice:
We offer independent mortgage advice and we have no ties to any lender meaning we can search the whole market and source the best mortgage suited to you. We can assist with a wide range of mortgages including:-
- First time buyers
- Moving home
- Affordable housing schemes including Help to Buy, Shared Ownership and Section 106
- Right to buy
- Remortgages including capital raising
- Individual and limited company buy to lets
We also have access to exclusive products and our advisors are highly experienced with the requirements of all of the lenders meaning we can save you time by doing the work for you. Our services include:
- Appointments with your advisor either in person or by phone
- Researching the market to find the right product for you
- Carrying out a credit search with a lender
- Submission of a full mortgage application
- Following your application through to mortgage offer
- Regular updates on the progress of your application
- Communication with solicitors, developers, and estate agents
Our service also includes catering for all of your Mortgage and Income Protection needs. Click here to read about the Protection services we offer.
Why use a Mortgage Broker?
We know that choosing a mortgage can be confusing, that’s why our fully qualified mortgage advisors will take into consideration your personal circumstances and source the best product suited to you.
A product with the lowest rate isn’t always the best deal. If there are additional fees for arrangement or valuation it can make the product much more expensive overall, compared to a slightly higher rate with
no fees. At Mortgage Select we factor in all these costs when sourcing the best option for you to ensure that you have the most cost effective mortgage available.
Broker fees will be confirmed at the initial enquiry stage before you commit to using our services. Click here to view our Terms of Business.